Photographs of the inaugural proceedings were intentionally framed in a way to minimize the enormous support that had gathered on the National Mall.
This was the largest audience to ever witness an inauguration – period.
Yes, I believe that we have to be honest with the American people.
I think sometimes we can disagree with the facts.
I mean just the other day, he sat down with Martin Luther King Jr.
I would call him a civil rights leader.
- His dad was the civil rights leader.
- Sean, Sean I have a couple’s questions…
You get one more:
That’s a ridi… you’re basically, okay Kristen you’re going to end this right now. Hunter, Hunter, no.
And then… this one is the, I’ve got the ’13 (NSC memo) here as well or 2017. It is literally 100% the same.
Well, first of all, it’s not a travel ban. He’s using the words that the media is using but at the end of the day, it can’t, hold on, hold on. It can’ be.
- It’s his words.
- The president himself called it a ban.
- Is he confused or are you confused?
No, I am not confused.
That’s the silliest thing I’ve ever heard.
Okay, this is silly. Okay, next.
Okay, you don’t get to just yell out questions.
(On Obamacare repeal)
This is government, this is not.
I think that part of the reason the visual is important is that when you actually… look at the difference you realize this is what big government does.
- Your pin is upside down.
John Roberts always helping with the fashion tips.
- It is still upside down.
Don’t make… make the podium move.
No, no, hold on. Actually…
- No evidence of wiretapping at Trump Tower now you have the House Intelligence Committee and The Senate Intelligence Committee.
No, no, hold on. Actually, here’s his quote, here’s the direct quote:
– “I think It’s very possible” end quote.
When we talked about “wiretapping” he meant surveillance. You’re coming to some serious conclusions for a guy that has zero intelligence… uh… class…
Alexis, if you don’t want to ask your question, I can call on somebody else.
- Could you call on the New York Times, please?
- Sean, does the President still have complete confidence in FBI Director Comey?
Uh, there’s no reason to believe he doesn’t at this time. But even General Flynn was a volunteer of the campaign, um, and then obviously there’s been this discussion of Paul Manafort who played a very limited role.
- Was the White House aware of any contacts between Paul Manafort and Russian operatives or suspected Russian operatives?
No. Well first, I think your headlines are bad. I’m glad to rewrite… I’d be glad to if you’d like if you guys are looking for some help.
- Are you looking for a job?
- Does the President stand by his statement that President Obama is a bad or sick guy?
I think the president’s tweets and for themselves.
I think there’s a huge appetite for tax return – tax reform.
No, no we don’t have that. You’ve got Russia.
If the President puts Russian salad dressing on his salad tonight, somebody that’s a Russian connection.
I’m sorry that, that disgusts you.
You’re shaking your head. I appreciate it, but, but understand this – that at some point, the facts are what they are, and every single person who has been briefed on this situation with respect to the situation with Russia – Republican, Democrat, Obama-appointee, career have all come to the same conclusion.
At some point, April, you’re going to have to take “no” for an answer, with respect to whether or not there was collusion.
- Why thank you, Sean.
How are you today?
- I am fine. And how are you?
(On Syria’s alleged use of chemical weapons) The answer is that if you gas a baby if you put a barrel bomb into innocent people, I think you will see a response from this president. That is unacceptable. You know, someone as despicable as Hitler who didn’t even sink to using chemical weapons.
- Sean, do you need some help?
I think… I got this but thank you.
- Are you sure?
Uh, maybe. All right, thanks man, I’ll see you in a minute.
All right, that was cool.
- Sean! Sean! Sean! Sean! Sean! Come on, Sean! Sean! What about Putin call? Sean! Sit right here, wait, no one leaves.
- No one leaves, sit.
- Let’s see, sit, and wait. Let’s see.
- Is the president considering cancelling the daily press briefings?
I think he’s a little dismayed as well as a lot of people, that we come out here and try to do everything we can to provide you and the American people we what he’s a ding on their behalf and yet, we see time and time again an attempt to parse every little word and make it more of a game of “gotcha” as opposed to really figure out what the policies are, why something is being pursued or what the update is on this.
I think that’s where there’s a lot of dismay and I don’t think it’s something just alone the president feels.
Thank you, guys, have a great weekend.
- Sean! Sean! Sean!
There are no reviews yet.